SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ CC

chandler23

I can't make the trip this time, but I would definately recommend the Monach ski resort. They have lots of runs for all levels of skiers. I lived and didn't end up in the hospital. It is also cool because it is literally on the continental divide. If you go a little to close to the edge you'll fall off. But go early it is a three hour drive from the Springs.

I know there is a local bar that hosts some UND alumni events so that may be a place to gather with fellow UND fans. I had to forfit my tickets 4 rows off the ice, so I hope you all will cheer loud for me too.

Good luck out in CC the Sioux are going to need a great weekend if they want to see the post season at all!!!!!!!

wow, thanks sooooo much for the support....what a great analysis though..keep up the breaking news posts :p

Good luck out in CC .......

Hey, thanks HEXTAll! I don't care what all the others are saying, I'm know you're a Sioux fan. Being a newbie, you're just a bit shy. But I know how you really feel, 'cause I have the POWER to read what you really wanted to post. :p

For those that making the trip is the game going to be on TV in the Grand Forks Area?

Does anyone know if it is or not? I can't find it in digital cable in Grand Forks. UMD and Wisconsin is on though.

Appears it's TH on streaming audio or radio only.