SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Volleyball

scorengoren

How many wins will this years team end up with?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins will this years team end up with?

• 0-4
    • 5-8
    • 9-13
    • 14-17
    • 18 or more

Its closing in on the start of another season of Sioux Volleyball. After last years performance I would have to think anything more than 12 wins would have to be a fairly succesful season. However my prediction is for a grand total of 9 vicotries. What are everyone else's preditions and thoughts on the upcoming season?

UND picked sixth in pre-season poll. link.

Question for those who follow the volleyball program closely: is this the make-or-break year for Maria Bruggeman? Obviously there's a new boss, and presumably all programs will be under review, particularly those whose success has been modest at best. I believe her career NCC record in 37-77 (.324), and she is coming off a winless conference season. I'm not advocating anything one way or the other, I'm just curious what the sentiment is among those who follow the program. It would certainly appear that the program should be capable of more, particularly now with the Betty being, I assume, one of the nicer volleyball facilities in the NCC.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the womens volleyball team is on there way, a 2-1 start..not bad considering last year, how it ended that is. So far they lost to Moorhead state, who is normally ranked inthe Nation. They beat, U Minn Crookston and upper Iowa. nice work Ladies.

• 3 weeks later...