SiouxSports.com Forum

Looking for a knowlegable Gopher fan

kiork

A few years ago, some ambitious college hockey fans modified EA Sports NHL 2000 to use college graphics and rosters. Their work can be found here www.umhockey.com/interact/index.html.

I'm in the process of trying to make 2002-03 rosters for (at least) the WCHA. I have done the UND team and would like to do another before I announce on USCHO that I am looking for fans from each school to help with the rosters.

This will take probably an hour or two of your time. I just need help matching today's Gophers with similarly-talented players on a yet-to-be-named 2000 NHL team. I'm pretty sure that a registered user can see my e-mail address to respond.

Gopher IQ test: If, given two minutes, you can name all of the Gophers and their jersey numbers, you meet the absolute minimum criteria. If you can't, please let a more-knowledgable fan respond and make a more realistic team.

Thanks for your time.

I think EA Sports should make a college hockey game. Or at least an official patch for the game. They make College Football and basketball, why not hockey?

Don't suggest this on USCHO or fear the wrath of some users who will point out (impolitely) that it's been discussed before.

It's all economics. Not enough college hockey fans to buy the game.

Don't suggest this on USCHO or fear the wrath of some users who will point out (impolitely) that it's been discussed before.

It's all economics. Not enough college hockey fans to buy the game.

Thanx for the heads-up. I haven't been around this, or the uscho, forum for very long.

And u'r right, I realize that's why they don't make one, but it sux cuz I LOVE college hockey.