SiouxSports.com Forum

Will West Chester game be played?

JESUS,family,rutgers

I haven't seen any mention of this on the site, but after yesterday, the Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference coaches are still without a contract. This could cancel all Fall sports for its' members which includes West Chester. The Sioux are scheduled to play them on September 3. A few of the PSAC football coaches have personal contracts with the individual college, but I don't know if the West Chester head coach does or if any of his assistants do. Although there has been a little coverage about the Pennsylvania situation here in New Jersey, it hasn't been a lot. If I hear anything else, I will let you all know. Maybe this has been resolved between North Dakota and West Chester, but as of now all Fall sports for the PSAC colleges are up in the air.

This has been talked about over on D2football.com as well. As of right now, the PSAC is still playing right now. I don't think that the Union is going to be stupid enough to have to cancel any games, at the most, one if any. They'll likely work out a last minute deal and they'll be playing. Hell, do you really think that the PSAC would want to do anything to jeoridize their 3-4 playoff spots in the NE region? :ohmy:

They can strike for all I care, it'll just make the National Semifinal game all the easier for UND.  :ohmy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, that would probably make it an easy week for UND Football, being that they might be sitting at home and watching somebody else play that game. :huh:

• 3 weeks later...