SiouxSports.com Forum

2005-06 ND Highschool Hockey

alum05

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

south beat jamestown 11-0 and 10-0 with the score being 10-1 both games after 2 periods.

I dont know about them playing tough for a period

Dumndummer i've been to every south game this year and i've seen jamestown play tough maybe not for a whole period, but for a good chunk of one. And if the won 11-0 and 10-0 How could the score be 10-1 in both games after two periods?:huh::lol:

West Fargo 4 Central 1

Great goaltending by Houkom of West Fargo. Made some terrific saves. Got a little lucky too, but you need that sometimes. West Fargo played a pretty smart hockey game. They kept the puck on the boards in their own end, and when Central did get the puck to the net Houkom was able to see it. They are a very well coached hockey team, and a fun team to watch. Central didn't play badly at all, and they aren't out of things yet. A couple more bounces and we'd be talking about Central-RR.

RR was a little shaky but i think thats good for them. Theyll be more ready for the next game. I believe Mihulka also had a natural hat trick (coorect me if im wrong) and he also had an assist or two. That line with Spies, Meland, and Mihulka is really clicking. They absolutely dominate the power play.

West Fargo just outworked and outhit Central. Every time Central got the puck they were hit, hard. Hokum played good and Shane didnt play bad either, not sure about Tony Bina and his goalie pulling.