SiouxSports.com Forum

DID YOU MISS ME?

GVSU Yooper

HOW MANY OF YOU MISS ME POSTING ON THIS FINE WEBSITE?????  

35 members have voted

1. 1. HOW MANY OF YOU MISS ME POSTING ON THIS FINE WEBSITE?????

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 10-20
    • 20+
    • The entire state of North Dakota????

• 1 year later...

I AM BACK YET AGAIN FOR THE 2006 SEASON!!!!!!!! IKNOW YOU ALL MISSED ME ALMOST AS MUCH AS GVSU MISSED PLAYING UND!!!!!!!!!! Just wanna give a quick shout out to my man "Siouxyou" from www.gvfootball.com man you are the SH*T!!!!!!!

WAR LAKER FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

RACK ME ROME! I AM OUT!!!!!

OOT

I AM BACK YET AGAIN FOR THE 2006 SEASON!!!!!!!! IKNOW YOU ALL MISSED ME ALMOST AS MUCH AS GVSU MISSED PLAYING UND!!!!!!!!!! Just wanna give a quick shout out to my man "Siouxyou" from www.gvfootball.com man you are the SH*T!!!!!!!

WAR LAKER FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

RACK ME ROME! I AM OUT!!!!!

OOT

geez Monster...you think I have "problems" :huh: You seriously need to get this boy a bowl of "OOTIES" right away! (DON'T SMELL THE MILK CARTON - IT'S FINE!!!) Just pour it over his head and point him in the direction of the nearest Tim Horton's - he'll be alright*!!

(* - I will still need a written explanation for "WAR LAKER FOOTBALL" -- what the *uck was that?? :lol: --- make sure Yooper has it on my desk no later than Friday or NO Salami Grinder with Double Taco Meat for you ....EVER my friend!!!...and I'm not kidding here! :blush: )