SiouxSports.com Forum

HOW DO I GET HOCKEY TIX?

updm002

I plan to come up to Grand Forks for the UNO-UND fb game in October. Since I am going to be there on Oct28th I would like to go the hockey game against Denver that night. I have no idea about how to get tickets but I suspect it is like going to a Husker fb game when they are good. Tix are avail. but you pay way over face value. How much more over face value am I going to have to pay and what is the best way to get tickets - at the door from scalpers or on the internet? Thanks for the info.

The UND Athletics website (fightingsioux.com) announces single game ticket sales ... last year tix went on sale in mid-September. Its also possible to get tickets, especially for lesser draws like a Tech or Northeaster, if the student section doesn't sell out all their seats the leftovers go on sale Monday before the series.

And if that doesn't work you can always hang out by the front door. :D

The UND Athletics website (fightingsioux.com) announces single game ticket sales ... last year tix went on sale in mid-September.  Its also possible to get tickets, especially for lesser draws like a Tech or Northeaster, if the student section doesn't sell out all their seats the leftovers go on sale Monday before the series.

And if that doesn't work you can always hang out by the front door.  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Students have until Wednesday, then the public gets their take. There are almost always extras in the student section, so that's a good idea.

Also at www.theralph.com there is a ticket exchange where you might find lower bowl tickets. Often season ticket holders will put up tickets for games that they will not be able to attend.