SiouxSports.com Forum

Are we there yet?

siouxbear1

Just checked in online for my flight at 5:20 AM tomorrow out of Fargo -- anyone else gettin antsy to get out of town and cheer for the Sioux!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Leaving on Delta today at 4:55 from Minneapolis....through either ATL or CVG....Be at the pub bright and early Thursday morning. Understand the pre-game Alumni party starts at 4pm which would mean leaving the 2pm game early.

From past experience, those parties are overrated and over priced.  Having said that, my parents will be traveling with my sister and I so they can pay and hob knob with the alumni and I can drink free!  Maybe not!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The social in Providence in 2000 was supposed to include a walk through by the team but that didn't happen. So to some extent you are correct. I'm assuming they are planning on having the team attend if just for a brief appearance.

Me and a buddy Monday night at the famous Whitey's Wonderbar in beautiful downtown East Grand Forks decided to go. No tickets, no hotel. Just a desire to watch the Sioux.

Ordered some tickets off of ebay. Hopefully I can meet that person in Columbus...having not talked to them yet. Driving straight through from Grand Forks leaving in about an hour or two.

Look for me, remember I"m the guy who built the best table ever.

http://siouxsports.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3630&hl=