SiouxSports.com Forum

Baylor wins Women's Final Four

nodakvindy

I dont want to push any buttons, but is Golf a true sport. they walk to a ball and hit it till it goes in the hole.Ok to play ,Horrible to watch.:D

Kinda like Nascar. like watching cars go around a track for hours is fun :lol: unless there is a crash.

I like action!!!!!!!

Hockey, football,LaCross

One last comment about the whole NASCAR topic, NASCAR IS A SPORT, although it isnt the most interesting(besides the starts, finishes, and crashes), it is a sport. Take for instance I do not like watching tennis, i think it is boring to watch, but i do not denounce it as a sport, i just dont watch it. It takes incredible endurance to sit inside a very hot and grueling car for fours hours straight, something any regular person cannot just walk off the street and do, it takes training, just like any other sport. So in my conclusion NASCAR IS A SPORT!

o please. NASCAR? gross. everyone can drive a car. not everyone can skate or hit a baseball or catch a football.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

riiiiiiight buddy, anyone get get off there a$$ and drive 200mph for four hours straight lol good one. And why is it gross??? to dirty for you??? cause heaven forbid they touch engines and get all dirty oh my gosh :lol: gimmi a break make and grow a pair

riiiiiiight buddy, anyone get get off there a$$ and drive 200mph for four hours straight lol good one. And why is it gross??? to dirty for you??? cause heaven forbid they touch engines and get all dirty oh my gosh :lol: gimmi a break make and grow a pair

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes, i could get up and drive 200mph for 4 hours. i bet you could too. the only real factor would be boredom setting in. you cant tell me that a talent is being able to drive a car really fast. WHOOOOOEE! or maybe their talent is that they cant get bored. but, i suppose i dont really like racing because i dont fit in with the racing "crowd." i shower, dont have a mullet, dont have a confederate flag in my front yard, and am not drinking around the clock.

yes, i could get up and drive 200mph for 4 hours. i bet you could too. the only real factor would be boredom setting in. you cant tell me that a talent is being able to drive a car really fast. WHOOOOOEE! or maybe their talent is that they cant get bored. but, i suppose i dont really like racing because i dont fit in with the racing "crowd." i shower, dont have a mullet, dont have a confederate flag in my front yard, and am not drinking around the clock.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So you're saying you're not an NDSU grad?

Wow you are sooo clueless on what it takes to actually do what these guys do on sundays. I seriously now feel dumber for even starting this argument with you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow you are sooo clueless on what it takes to actually do what these guys do on sundays. I seriously now feel dumber for even starting this argument with you.