SiouxSports.com Forum

Question of the Day? Keep track here

NDFAN

Well, the question of the day needs answers  :p .  We'll keep track of them here. :p  (Because I have nothing better to do!)  :0  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think Jim will like it here, or anywhere. Maybe I need my own forum section for my question of the day. Oops, it has already changed again. I will not change it again today unless the troll is banned. :lol:

Question of the day (April 6, 2005): What can we do at ss.com to make Hump Day go by faster?

This day is dragging, and I have to work all day long. Don't know if I'm going to make it. Might have to cause trouble or something...

This day is dragging, and I have to work all day long. Don't know if I'm going to make it. Might have to cause trouble or something...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My day went by quick with all of the work I did. SS.com punished me for said work. Tomorrow should be better with the early game.

The HDTV is at my other home. :ohmy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is a bad answer. Here is a question for you. When should I have my first beer? Now, half an hour before the game, when the ESPNHD broadcast starts, or when they finally drop the puck?