SiouxSports.com Forum

Colby on ESPN chat

ESPNInsider

That was great! When Kellen Briggs was on I asked: "Do you think UND will raise their 8th banner opening week or wait until you play there?" They had it up there for a bit and then quickly pulled it!

I also tried to ask: "Do you golf and if so, will you be golfing on Sat. or will you watch the game?"

Didn't get that one on though.

Funny stuff!

Which smart-a$$ one are you referring to? I was pretty disappointed, I'll have to call down to the office and see what the deal is! Those guys that run "The Show" are in New York and don't know anything about the rivalry and what they should let on there and what they shouldn't!

I tried asking Briggs if he found his cup after the Spirko goal in the Final Five and they wouldn't run that one either.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wrote in and said i really enjoyed seeing his mom and dad on tv so much. I also asked if his dad would allow me to partake with he and Mrs. Briggs in a certain french phrase....trois would be one of the words...suprisingly, it didn't get on.

But he helped beat the Cornell Big Red in OT. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know, as a avid hockey fan and by watching the Gopher on television the past two season I have never been sold on Kellin Briggs, I wouldn't trade any of UND's goaltender for him. That just mho. UND has to crash the net on him and make him pay. I think UND's forwards match up well with UofM's smaller forwards. I am ready for Thursday. What a weekend NCAA hockey and the Masters.

I tried asking Briggs if he found his cup after the Spirko goal in the Final Five and they wouldn't run that one either.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think he found Harrington's. His is still somewhere in the x rafters.

Gotta love that website. First thing I noticed was the Sioux have a 31-8-3 record. The Sioux are a much better team than I thought. Then ESPN uses an arbitrary cut-off of 1980 to post former national championships (Excellent) :0 . With 5 national champiopnships, North Dakota appears to be THE premier hockey program in the nation (with which I cannot argue) :lol: . So much for east coast bias.