SiouxSports.com Forum

MTU's big man in trouble

PCM

I know this has nothing to do with hockey, but I'm posting it anyway.

A Michigan Tech University hockey player has been charged with intentionally ramming another vehicle while driving drunk late Saturday in Houghton.

I am surprised that Amy Klobachar, or however you spell her name, the Hennepin County Attorney, did not charge him back earlier this winter when he totally manhandled and held two Gophers at bay, at arm's length, during an attempted scrum by the boys skating for the Team That Never Does Anything In Violation of The Rules of The Game.

That was hilarious. I loved Scott when Hale pounded him at Michigan Tech in January of '04, and I loved him when he manhandled those Goofie lads, and scored the game winner that evening to boot.

Too bad he is in a spot of trouble. Thank God he did not hurt anyone, or anything, other than some late model VW bus.

I am surprised that Amy Klobachar, or however you spell her name, the Hennepin County Attorney, did not charge him back earlier this winter when he totally manhandled and held two Gophers at bay, at arm's length, during an attempted scrum by the boys skating for the Team That Never Does Anything In Violation of The Rules of The Game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Possibly one the top moments this season was seeing that live ;)

North Dakota Hockey,

Are you talking about when Ryan Hale beat up Scott with his face? ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am. Only thing, Scott cheated. Hit the refs helmet, which bumped into Hale and cut him. It was over from there. Hale held his own, and the Sioux kicked ass that weekend.

Parise and Parise were on the Gophers' Suck Network tonight. Pretty cool interviews.