SiouxSports.com Forum

FROZEN FOUR MERCHANDISE

Lobo

I realize it is still a little early, but I was just wondering if anyone knew where you can get Frozen Four merchandise for this year? Obviously you can get them in Ohio at the games, but I will not be able to make it out there and would like a puck, program, etc. with the Sioux stuff on it. Anyone know where to get this stuff online or even in Grand Forks? Thanks!

I was at the John this weekend and bought a nice baseball hat - red with mens 2005 Frozen Four on the face, NCAA swoosh on the bill and Columbus Ohio on the back. I would bet that they are available at the John's gift shop or at the College Hockey store at the MOA.

In Grand Forks - I'm sure that you could find them at the Ralph's Siouxshop.

I was at the John this weekend and bought a nice baseball hat - red with mens 2005 Frozen Four on the face, NCAA swoosh on the bill and Columbus Ohio on the back.  I would bet that they are available at the John's gift shop or at the College Hockey store at the MOA.

In Grand Forks - I'm sure that you could find them at the Ralph's Siouxshop.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

as it turns out - it appears as though I spent way too much for this generic thing - must have got caught up in the moment