SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2024-25

cberkas

In AZ right now you're considered "Arizona time" because AZ doesn't do daylight savings time.

Right now in practicality AZ is on Pacific time; Denver is on Mountain time. 

Want more complicated? AZ is on MST (which is same as PDT now) and Denver is on MDT. 

When I run for President elimination of daylight savings time is part of my platform (right after eliminating all maroon and gold college hockey teams). 

21 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

In AZ right now you're considered "Arizona time" because AZ doesn't do daylight savings time.

Right now in practicality AZ is on Pacific time; Denver is on Mountain time. 

Want more complicated? AZ is on MST (which is same as PDT now) and Denver is on MDT. 

When I run for President elimination of daylight savings time is part of my platform (right after eliminating all maroon and gold college hockey teams). 

Also, you go from Pacific to Mountain to Pacific to Mountain in Northeastern AZ.

I was reading how Montana wanted to stay on daylight savings time (central time, which I found out is against the law), but needed Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, North Dakota and South Dakota would have to join them

1 minute ago, brianvf said:

Nice little scuffle in the ASU/MI game after an ASU player leads with an elbow to the head of a MI player after lining him up from across the ice.  :D

So a roughing for that hit lol