SiouxSports.com Forum

How to get To Worchester

johnsowe

If you live in a city that Southwest serves, I know they fly into Windosr Locks, Providence, and Manchester. You would probably find a fairly cheap ticket on their website. Due to the fact that the games start on Friday, ticket prices will probably be pretty high.

From http://www.centrumcentre.com/directions.php

Local Airports:

Logan Airport, Boston, MA:

Take the Sumner Tunnel to Rt. 93 S, to I-90 W (the Mass Turnpike West). Get off at Exit 10 (Auburn). After the tollbooth, bear left at the fork. Take Rt. 290 E. Get off at Exit 16. Take a left at the bottom of the ramp (there is light). At the 3rd set of lights (Worcester Center Blvd.), the DCU Center is on your left. Parking garage is on your right before the set of lights.

Bradley International Airport, Windsor Locks, CT:

Take Rt. 91 N to I-90 E. (the Mass Turnpike East) to Exit 10 (Auburn). After the tollbooth, bear left at the fork. Take Rt. 290 E. Get off at Exit 16. Take a left at the bottom of the ramp (there is a light). At the 3rd set of lights (Worcester Center Blvd.), the DCU Center is on your left. Parking garage is on your right before the set of lights.

Manchester Airport, Manchester, NH:

Take Rt. 3 S. to Rt. 495 S. to Rt. 290 W. Get off at Exit 16. Take a right at the end of the ramp. At the 3rd set of lights (Worcester Center Blvd.), the DCU Center is on your left. Parking garage is on your right before the set of lights.

TF Green Airport, Warwick, RI: (otherwise known as Providence, RI)

Take Rt. 95 N to Rt. 146 N to Rt. 290 E. Get off at Exit 16. Take a left at the end of the ramp. At the 3rd set of lights (Worcester Center Blvd.), the DCU Center is on your left. Parking garage is your right before the set of lights.

I was able to get a fare by booking via travelocity using ( Last Minute Deals ). Right now a direct NWA flight from MSP to Winsdor Locks, Ct. including 2 day car rental is $390 per person. It is about 68 miles from that airport to Worcester (DCU Center).

GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!

This is the commuter rail line you'll want to take.

To get to South Station, take the blue line from the airport (go towards Bowdoin, no matter how tempting it might be to go through the rabbit hole... Wonderland is a slum!) to Government Center, then take the B,C,D or E lines (anywhere NOT headed to Lechmere, basically, although if you feel dirty about it you can avoid getting on the Boston College line) one stop to Park, then take the red line towards Ashmont/Braintree and get off at South Station.

Cheaper than renting a car, for sure! And flights to Boston shouldn't be that bad.

I was able to get a fare by booking via travelocity using ( Last Minute Deals ). Right now a direct NWA flight from MSP to Winsdor Locks, Ct. including 2 day car rental is $390 per person. It is about 68 miles from that airport to Worcester (DCU Center).

GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Also try www.site59.com for last minute packages....