SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Vs. Bulldogs - Friday

dj_hoime

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just heard on the radio and also had a friend call and tell me, but people are leaving already, and not just a couple, lots of people heading for the exits already. WTF?? why would you not wanna be there for the final buzzer after a game like this.

8-2. dogz score. PP

just heard on the radio and also had a friend call and tell me,  but people are leaving already, and not just a couple,  lots of people heading for the exits already.  WTF??  why would you not wanna be there for the final buzzer after a game like this.

8-2.  dogz score. PP

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. Especially after a season with problems scoring goals the entire f'ing place should be giving the Sioux a 5 minute standing O after this effort.

8-2.  I guess we can't have everything.

Did I hear TH say fans are heading out??!!

Should they really be called fans?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's the "it's kinda windy out, this game's basically over, let's retire to the bar to go talk about whatever the hell we were talking all game about" crowd.

I hope it includes those blowhards that sat behind me at the BSU series. I sat three rows off the glass in the Sioux end and a few rows behind me this guy was rooting for BSU to get a powerplay every time our D touched a BSU player. God what losers.