SiouxSports.com Forum

Tickets needed for CC series

dagies

3 or 4 of us are planning at trip to the Forks for the CC series Jan 3&4. However it looks like our tickets for Sat Jan 4 have fallen through. We're ok on the 3rd.

Thought I would just throw out that we are looking for 3 or possibly 4 tickets for that Sat game if anyone is aware they won't be using theirs. (preferably together).

We are working some angles but thought I would throw it out here too.

Thanks

I like the idea of the exchange but the problem with it is that it made up of a bunch of scalpers who sell the tickets to the highest bidder. I understand the economics of the whole highest bidder thing but I don't think the website was created for the type of selling that is going on. I think it was intended for Sioux fans to get tickets at a fair price. Last year I had people contacting me with just ridiculous prices for tickets. So if you can get a fair price then you got to grab em and be very happy.

I couldn't believe it. I plan on being in town for the Sioux/Gopher games in January, and I had accepted the fact that I would probably end up spending a lot more than necessary on scalped tickets, since I don't plan on getting rush tickets again and missing the first 10 minutes of the game. What's up with that, anyway? :D Do season ticket holders really take that long to get to the games?? Anyway, there was someone selling 2 tickets to one of the games, and she actually had one left over that I am going to buy, for the very reasonable price of $30. I wish everyone was interested in just getting butts in the seats instead of making a profit.

Another possible reason it might be easy to get tickets for the CC series is because Zach Parise may be in Nova Scotia that weekend instead of Grand Forks. (I, for one, would love to watch a Sioux game, whether Parise is playing or not...but some of the "new" fans might be more prone to sell their tickets for a game where the star player is not playing)

Anyone have any insight as to his chances of making the national team in the World Junior championships and playing in that tournament? It would seem to me that he'll make the team for sure, which means he'll miss the Holiday tournament and the CC series.

Thanks for the Student ticket suggestion. Hate to wait that long to know for sure we can get through the door, however it is pretty good fall back plan.

yeah, but considering the large volume of student seating in the arena and the amount of students expected to be out of town during the weekend, i give you a 99.99999999999% chance of getting tickets for that series.