SiouxSports.com Forum

Getting to the Game

kfah1

I'm here for the first time and I'm in GF and taking in what I can before the Sioux/Wisco series. REA was great along with watching the Sioux practice and some high school hockey.

As I have read on previous posts parking sucks (or is nonexistant) at the REA for Sioux games. Other than Dagwoods, does any one know other establishments that may have shuttles?

Thanks for any advice any one can throw my way.

Looking forward to seeing some Badger ass swept up this weekend (one can hope...)

I'm here for the first time and I'm in GF and taking in what I can before the Sioux/Wisco series.  REA was great along with watching the Sioux practice and some high school hockey.

As I have read on previous posts parking sucks (or is nonexistant) at the REA for Sioux games. Other than Dagwoods, does any one know other establishments that may have shuttles?

Looking forward to seeing some Badger ass swept up this weekend (one can hope...)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just about all of the local bars have shuttle service (Rumors, El Roco, and more). I do believe there is still a UND run free shuttle to and from the lot on University Ave. And Columbia (the big lot across the street from the frats and sororities).

I'm here for the first time and I'm in GF and taking in what I can before the Sioux/Wisco series.  REA was great along with watching the Sioux practice and some high school hockey.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome! UND has three buses piggy backing from the large parking lot between University Ave and 2nd Avenue North - just east of Columbia Rd. I have never had to wait more than a couple of minutes for one of those buses, coming or going. :love: