SiouxSports.com Forum

world juniors in fargo?

schmidtdoggydog

Another Kessel article:

Comment of note (and reason for posting link):

Kessel burst onto the world scene the week between Christmas and New Year's at the Under-20 World Junior Championships held in Fargo, N.D. and Thief River Falls, Minn. One of the youngest players in the tournament as a 17-year-old, people left talking about the player who the last two years has played for the Ann Arbor-based USA Hockey National Team Development Program.

???;)

Nice. Looks like noone in Saginaw has Sioux hockey and the REA on the front burner.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The only people that have Sioux hockey and the REA from the Tri-City area (Saginaw-Midland-Bay City) on the front burner are Sioux fans (aren't too many that even really know of or follow UND out here) and the Canadians that live in the area now know about the REA because their beloved Team Canada took the Juniors at the REA.

Constantine covers the Saginaw Spirit well enough but probably showed his knowledge of geography and hockey outside of the OHL (or Saginaw anyway). Left him a voice message that he got the location of the World Juniors botched up. It probably won't make a difference any way.

But there are some Sioux fans here of which I am one...

Coming out to see UND kick some Badger ass (or at least I'm hoping for that)...

Ummm.....  The people in Sag-Nasty ain't exactly the brightest and best of michigan.  Hell, they really pretty much dim in most aspects.  ;)  ???  ;)  :)  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's not a little bit of the GVSU and SVSU rivalry talking is it?? ;):lol:

Bay City, you have my condolences. ???

Yeah, I know how you feel about spreading the Gospel around here in Michigan. You're either a State fan or a Michigan fan, with that token Norte Dame or even worse, OSU person around. If you're not one of those teams, nobody really pays a whole lot of attention to ya, no matter how good you are.

Bay City, you have my condolences.  ;)

Yeah, I know how you feel about spreading the Gospel around here in Michigan.  You're either a State fan or a Michigan fan, with that token Norte Dame or even worse, OSU person around.  If you're not one of those teams, nobody really pays a whole lot of attention to ya, no matter how good you are.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

tell your buddy bcon that!! :)???;):lol: