SiouxSports.com Forum

sat-sun series?

wchafan

I guess some of us new to the world of wcha are wondering is there any signicance to playing saturday-sunday afternoon?

thanks for any help on this.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's mentioned in a couple other threads, but the ND State HS hockey tourney is going on at the REA next weekend, also. First time I can remember that the Sioux were home the same weekend.

I believe that UND and CC played a afternoon series during the High school tourney a few years ago. I was hungover but sobered up for the third period to watch one of the most exciting UND comebacks in years

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

gonna catch myself before ne of you all do...so i should have looked it up but the comeback was against CC but it just wasnt the same weekend i was picturing in my head..ooops my mistake.....maybe i didnt sober up

Yes it is because of the NDHS tourney...they're playing the consolation championship at 11 -- break for the Sioux game at 3 then the state championship at 7'ish or so....the REA cleanup crew will be busy and unable to attend to (justified!) bitching about dataflix...sorry...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I see on the schedule they are playing the consolation game at 11:00 in the olympic rink and the 3rd place game in the main arena at 11:30.