9 Wisconsin

10 New Hampshire

11 Boston University

12 North Dakota

13 Ohio State

14 Maine

15 Alabama-Huntsville

16 Holy Cross

I wanna see the Sioux in Mariucci. It will be our easiest road to the Frozen Four.

Cry and complain and say it ain't so if you wish. We know the Gophers, we match up well with the Gophers, the Gophers can be had, we know the arena and the ice, and we would have a whole raft of fans there.

Sioux to the West. I've been saying it all year, and I remain supremely confident that that is where we will be. Call it part of the conspiracy against the WCHA if you must.

Hate to be the bad guy here but I dont see us going fellaz i really dont :lol:. I see us not making the final five and getting bumped out by a CHA. We gotta start pulling some sweeps and playing like we dont have eggs in our pads. Maybe Greene needs to go out there and start boxing, i feel like we have no fire in our bellies. I hope I'm wrong, hate to fall further behind the morons and maroon in bragging rights.

1. I agree but thats how the numbers fall, i see them ending up with a 2 seed when the season ends.

2. same thing, the numbers work with you when you play top 10 teams on a week by week basis. I see the sioux ending up with a 3 seed unless they go on a sweep party in the last 3 series and play well in the final 5 and then they may be able to move up to a 2 seed. YES I AM A OPTIMIST

noticed today that BC fell to a tie in the 4th spot in the pairwise after getting beat by BU in the beanpot

Two things stand out as hard to believe: