You're Off This Week, But

Runninwiththedogs

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah Tech!!! Way to go!

1-0 Tech after 1 (Helminen from Connor and Murphy). I didn't even see the goal, I had looked down to pet my cat.

Only 2 PPs (one each) in the period. Did you know that Tech has the 2nd best PP in the WCHA and 5th best in the nation? TECH? Who would have thought?

My theory on Tech is, they've got some talent (though Connor really isn't what he should be this year), but they look really disorganized at times. I think with better coaching they would be higher up in the standings.

I like Ellsworth, but he gives up too many big fat rebounds, and he comes out of the net too much (reminds me of Jordan P.) Maybe if he could cover the puck after a save they would have more wins? Their defense backs him up pretty well.

Oh yeah, bro, I thought the 'Dogs were at home too, but evidently not. That doesn't look good for them, esp. with CC on a tear right now.

Well, it ain't your grandma's Michigan Tech!

It's 3-2 Tech after 2 periods, but at one point it was 3-0 Tech.

Desmet from Murphy, then Murphy from I don't know on a 4 on 4 (3 on 1 breakaway) which looked like a Tech PP.

Guyer from Atherton, then Kaufmann from Harrington. No phantom assist on that one! :huh:

No more Gopher updates from me, as I'm listening to the 'Dogs now. Go Tech! Go 'Dogs!

The Dogs can take CC.

Saw the Sioux near totally dominate them last weekend only to come out with nothing to show for it but the realization that effort matters.

Just because CC took two in Mariucci does not make them unbeatable.

When are folks gonna start realizing that the Gophers are on the downhill side of the season, and really are little to nothing to get excited over.

Hope Tech can hang on. They are controlling large stretches of the play, eh?

The Dogs can take CC.

Saw the Sioux near totally dominate them last weekend only to come out with nothing to show for it but the realization that effort matters.

Just because CC took two in Mariucci does not make them unbeatable.

When are folks gonna start realizing that the Gophers are on the downhill side of the season, and really are little to nothing to get excited over.

Hope Tech can hang on.  They are controlling large stretches of the play, eh?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the support! :huh: I think the 'Dogs can do it, too.

Tech is really playing well, I am very impressed. I think the Gophers didn't take them seriously.

'Dogs underway. Good chance crashing the net.

CSTV reported that the Michigan Tech vs. Minnesota game was delayed, because Tech had to travel through the snow today and was late getting there.

Wouldn't Tech leave on a Thursday afternoon instead of today?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Took Tech an hour fifteen to bus from its hotel to the arena.

Tech came to town after its game with Notre Who in Green Bay earlier this week.

Josh Johnson has been getting a lot of playing time lately. I think this is his third straight start...

Another bad giveaway by the Dogs. That is where they have been hurt...as they are putting tons of pressure on the give up an odd-man rush the other way and an easy goal.

CSTV reported that the Michigan Tech vs. Minnesota game was delayed, because Tech had to travel through the snow today and was late getting there.

Wouldn't Tech leave on a Thursday afternoon instead of today?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They were late b/c they couldn't go the 5 miles from the hotel to Mariucci. We're having a bit of snow here.