SiouxSports.com Forum

Kessel

Fighting Sioux #1

Here is Greyeagle's comments today (from POI) on Kessel possibly going to BU........

Greyeagle 2005-01-13 09:40:23

"Two Thoughts

1. The last player I can think of who committed to a program based on an the glitz & glamor of a new arena escaped from said arena ring free.

2. Suter like his beloeved UW soooo much he couldn't wait to get his derri

Here is Greyeagle's comments today (from POI) on Kessel possibly going to BU........

Greyeagle  2005-01-13 09:40:23 

"Two Thoughts

1. The last player I can think of who committed to a program based on an the glitz & glamor of a new arena escaped from said arena ring free.

2. Suter like his beloeved UW soooo much he couldn't wait to get his derri

What's wrong with those comments?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Posted on the POI board, I have no problem with Greyeagle expressing a Gopher perspective. When someone brings his comments over here and posts them, I know who the real troll is.

Edited by PCM

exactly.........

Posted on the POI board, I have no problem with Greyeagle expressing a Gopher perspective. When someone brings his comments over here and posts them, I know who the real troll is.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The FACT that Greyeagle acts all neutral on our site, then lies on another site should be brought to everyone's attention....if you don't like it .....TOUGH!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No. If you don't like it, don't read POI. SIMPLE!!

i'll give greyeagle props for at least being an idiot on an idiots board and leaving objectivity for ours. would you rather argue with him about stupid things on our far superior format, or read the stupid things on the golden goooofers website where they are all idiots??

PCM you are a great hockey mind and i, along with many others, appreciate what you do on here.