SiouxSports.com Forum

St. Cloud PCdorks at it again!

SiouxMeNow

lurking around the Ralph early tuesday (before the bronze medal game) when a friend received a call "notifying the media" there would be a "protest" before the World Jr. medal games sponsored by the PC group from St. Cloud that always protests before UND games there. It was also announced they would be joined by "some" members of the UND BRIDGES Group. (They were literally begging for media coverage - I guess they forgot 25 games had already been played in the WJ's but whatever) Anyway - they never showed up where they were "supposed" to be and didn't get any (GOOD) media coverage. My question was...what business is it of St. Cloud PC'ers what's going on in GF in an event that doesn't directly involve the Fighting Sioux. Take your nose and stick it where it belongs...up you *ss!

When I was at UND a couple years ago the sioux name was a very hot topic at the time. Ever since ralph died it seems as though the issue has gone away. What's new up there in GF?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ralph was a lightning rod for the PC goofballs, epsecially since I think he got a kick out of watching them work themselves into a lather. Since he's died much of the heat of the issue has as well, and the BRIDGES cell is striving to avoid total irrelevance.

All I know is that the "Sioux" name and logo, got plenty of national and international camera time. You can't buy good PR like that, folks. :(