SiouxSports.com Forum

world jr. tickets

YaneA

At the risk of getting 2:00 for slashing [PRICES], I am now announcing that I'm selling the seat for all prelims as single games at $20 each. Ralph's prices are $28-40  and NOT even  lower bowl.  That's all Canada, all US prelims plus SUI-BLR and CZE-SUI.  Sec. 114, row F, on the aisle nearest blue line. 

I am a very motivated seller so make me an offer for any of these games.  I'll know after noon today whether the January games, including the medal round, are back in play (still waiting to hear from a guy in the Great White North but the deadline for him to act is Noon).  I  will offer the January games here first.

e-mail: ayers@law.UND.edu

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey scalper, too cold for you to scam people outside the rink, those are the cheesiest lines since a cocaine-macaroni & cheese binge. People like you make me sick trying to scam other people on the internet. This is for hockey posting, not for pocket filling! Get a life!!

Hey scalper, too cold for you to scam people outside the rink, those are the cheesiest lines since a cocaine-macaroni & cheese binge.  People like you make me sick trying to scam other people on the internet.  This is for hockey posting, not for pocket filling! Get a life!!

Ok Poncho, I've had enough you need to go. You've been here long enough to know YaneA is not a scalper - look who started the thread. This thread was started for her to get rid of some tickets at face value - now below face value. Poncho, you need to a clue.

i realize she started the thread jloos, i just believe that there is a feature on this site for ticket exchanges, i may have seemed a little harsh with my regards to YaneA and i apologize for that i just like reading about hockey not about section 114 row j on the near blue line.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, there's an easy solution to your problem, now isn't there? Don't read the thread. As she stated, she's giving Sioux fans the first crack at a great seat for face value...now less than face value. So if you were in need of a ticket, she would be doing you a favor. Now go away.

Ponch--

I'll be sitting in beautiful sec. 114, row F, nearest the blue line for all tourney games.  Please come by and say "Hi"  because I can't believe that, in person, you are as obnoxious as you are when anonymous, as you are here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I bet he is a pimply-faced twelve-year old who lives with his mother, June, and shares a room with his sister, Betsy. His grandson Kyle is actually his pet Sharpei. He read about Ann Arbor last year in fifth grade geography, but still believes that ND is Notre Dame.

His posts are ridiculous and irrelevant and are an annoyance to most of the people who enjoy reading about Sioux hockey on this board. Yet he scolds a respected member of this forum with the following gem:

People like you make me sick. . . This is for hockey posting

And what has he talked about on this board: Billy Colpitts, Sal from Cando, Michigan hockey and its coaches and their wives, lasagne, Betsy, June, Kyle, cocaine, mac-n-cheese, NWA, std's, etc., etc. etc. Anything BUT Sioux hockey.

At the risk of offending Poncho, Lefty, Sal and the whole Hee Haw Gang with which they surround themselves, I am now making available as single games tickets, all the January games, including the Gold Medal Game, for only $20/game. The Ralph's getting $28 for relegation games, $45 for quarters and semis and $50 each for bronze and gold game. If you want to go to the Gold Medal Game supercheap, here's your chance. email: ayers@law.UND.edu

And what has he talked about on this board:  Billy Colpitts, Sal from Cando, Michigan hockey and its coaches and their wives, lasagne, Betsy, June, Kyle, cocaine, mac-n-cheese, NWA, std's, etc., etc. etc.  Anything BUT Sioux hockey.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unreal, P&L becomes an auto addition to my ignored list.