SiouxSports.com Forum

Weather won't be a factor in the UND vs PSU Game

UND_Hockey

hey poncho here, dont buy into that bogus extended forcast stuff, me and the wife planned a trip to Graceland over that. It was supposed to be 72 and sunny all week. We get down there and sirens are going off and we experienced torrential rain fall and hail damage on the winnebago. Hopefully the weather stays well for this game, we field turf is slipprier then 8 baby pigs flappin in the mud.

hey poncho here, dont buy into that bogus extended forcast stuff, me and the wife planned a trip to Graceland over that.  It was supposed to be 72 and sunny all week.  We get down there and sirens are going off and we experienced torrential rain fall and hail damage on the winnebago.  Hopefully the weather stays well for this game, we field turf is slipprier then 8 baby pigs flappin in the mud.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That sounds like a date with the NDSU cheerleaders!

I think BAD weather would be an advantage for the Sioux.....so bring on the RAIN......snow..whatever........

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey! What is up with this Iramurphy character. He is always taking cheap shots at the solid programs at the cow college. It is quite obvious to me that his lobotomy was a dismal failure and he must be bitter about it. I think that I know who he is, and if it is who I think it is he is about ready for the bone pile. He had better be careful, or as they wheel him off to the old receivers home, it might be in a strait jacket. Go Sioux

Hey! What is up with this Iramurphy character. He is always taking cheap shots at the solid programs at the cow college. It is quite obvious to me that his lobotomy was a dismal failure and he must be bitter about it. I think that I know who he is, and if it is who I think it is he is about ready for the bone pile. He had better be careful, or as they wheel him off to the old receivers home, it might be in a strait jacket. Go Sioux

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am a resident of the old receivers home already. That is why I have nothing better to do than play with my computer. The only thing solid at the cow college is under the back end of the cow when it is 30 below zero! Go Sioux. Who do the Bisonies play this week? Don't you have some tests to grade?