SiouxSports.com Forum

Pictures

bigmrg74

Hello guys. Congrats on the win and all, You guys sure know how to make a 14 hour van ride suck!! :D Anyways, I was overall impressed with everything up there in at UND, other than the bars having last call at 12:30 and pretty much throwing you out drunk into the public soon thereafter. My ears are still ringing a little right now from all the noise. If you was looking, you would have seen me covering my ears a few times in the Fourth Quarter. I was wondering if any of you guys have any pictures from the game, which was an instant classic.

And to all of those that where well within the GF area and didn't go to the game, cause I did see plenty of empty seats there, Shame on you! :silly::D

And to all of those that where well within the GF area and didn't go to the game, cause I did see plenty of empty seats there, Shame on you!  :D :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should be happy more people didn't go or your head may have exploded from the noise. :silly:

I don't have any pictures, but I do have my broken megaphone.

The noise on Saturday was in the top 5 definitely. The game against UC Davis a few years ago was loud, as was the game against North Alabama last year. Thanksgiving weekend hurt the attendence, but those who were there cheered damn loud. I was up about halfway on the Grand Valley side, I imagine closer to the field, it was extremely loud. Was this the loudest crowd Grand Valley fans have ever heard?

Ok, will somebody answer that damn Phone!?! :(

And yeah, I'm pretty sure the Fourth Quarter when you guys came back was the loudest I've ever heard a crowd be.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is pretty cool isn't it??? FF can attest - it's a nice advantage. You were snoozing when the MONSTER made the big screen though....(at least the first time) I was laughing my *ss off :D:silly::D

Where is the picture of Finnerty laying on the field without the ball?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Talk to Cowboy about getting the pics that are probably more Sioux friendly. Remember, those are catering to a different clientel. ;) He should still have a bunch more yet, if he hasn't deleted them all off of his camera already.

Talk to Cowboy about getting the pics that are probably more Sioux friendly. Remember, those are catering to a different clientel. ;) He should still have a bunch more yet, if he hasn't deleted them all off of his camera already.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sioux fans would love "cowboy" if he posted a link to "Sioux friendly" pictures on this website.

36.jpg

Just think Diggler, if you had bother to come over to see me, we could settle the arguement of who is sexier between you and me then and there.  :lol:  :lol:

Most of the background there was Green shirts, but Cowboy wanted to be *Artistic* with the shot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tell the "artist' it's pretty cool!! (Only I don't see any Dippin' Dots or Bavarian Almonds ANYWHERE??? - plus the pom-pom is a little...uh...*ay - SORRY!! :silly::lol: )

PS - see the guy 4 rows back and 2 to the left?? Clark Kent perhaps? :lol:

36.jpg

Just think Diggler, if you had bother to come over to see me, we could settle the arguement of who is sexier between you and me then and there.  :lol:  :silly:

Most of the background there was Green shirts, but Cowboy wanted to be *Artistic* with the shot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it's pretty obviously who's sexier simply by looking at that picture. I win be default. :lol:

Ok, will somebody answer that damn Phone!?! ;)

And yeah, I'm pretty sure the Fourth Quarter when you guys came back was the loudest I've ever heard a crowd be.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw it with my own eyes..in a hotel in Los Angeles..watching the webcast. There he was, bolts and all.

Couldn't really get a feel for the crowd noise during the webcast, but if it was anything like last December, it was probably plenty loud.

See ya'all next year.

• 1 month later...

I saw it with my own eyes..in a hotel in Los Angeles..watching the webcast. There he was, bolts and all.

Couldn't really get a feel for the crowd noise during the webcast, but if it was anything like last December, it was probably plenty loud.

See ya'all next year.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just finally got my hands on a copy of the game, thanks to some Pirate from ND here. Thanks again Patrick!! Other than missing the opening kickoff, it was great, and no, I did see were the camera cought me picking my nose there. Just talking to some Sucka about the third quarter I believe. Well, that was about the only real close up were you could really tell it was I. Of course, being big and blue there did make it fairly easy to pick myself out when they was panning the crowd. ;):angry: