SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs St. Cloud Series..............

AZSIOUX

"They were fun to watch, ..." -- Rory McMahon

I think that was part of the problem at the end of last season through today: Too much watching, not enough doing, by much of the team.

Now that Bo and Parise are gone the team has to relearn how to do (score) because they spent too much time watching (someone else score).

Remember when this class was freshmen? I preached patience. Now? Well, relearn quick seniors, 'cause time's up.

Personally, I like the attitude of Rory McMahon (from today's St. Cloud paper):

"We definitely have enough talent on this team, guys who can score," McMahon said. "We just need a game where we score five or six and we get our confidence back. This year reminds me a lot of my (freshman) season. We'd lost (Hobey Baker finalist Jeff) Panzer and some other big guns and it took awhile to adjust. It's the same thing now with (Zach) Parise and (Brandon) Bochenski gone. They were fun to watch, but we've got nine seniors. There are no excuses for us not to win games."

I caught this too. It's not his first comment along those lines. He said something similar last weekend. I've always liked him and now even more. No complaining about "bounces". Get the job done.

What's with Dahl saying "quote unquote quality apponent" Next to the gerbils I can't stand the Peta Lovers. I hope Haksol posts this in the Sioux Locker room.

Seems to me he's complimenting the Sioux. I'd be ticked if I was a previous opponent, though.