SiouxSports.com Forum

Gophers at Sioux (friday)

U2Bad1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gophs did a nasty cross check on the first Sioux PP, but Anderson chose not to put the gophs down 2 guys; wondered if the Sioux would get the same treatment. Obviously not, as the Sioux tried it, and were put down 2 immediately. Will be interesting to see if Anderson gives the sioux a 5 on 3 later in the game.

Totally inconsitant calls; if they aren't going to call it both ways, may as well go back to clutch and grab.

oetkb, I disagree on who carried the play. Sioux had good PP chances, shots from the point getting through, generally solid. You just can't expect flow when they are PK so much.

I have not cared for the complaining throughout cyberspace about the officiating this year, but now I have to join in (to my future regret I'm sure). This has gotten ridiculous. Last year's Final Five game between these two was as good a college game as you will see. They are capable of that still, but not in a game like this.

Blais would have completely blown a gasket by now.