SiouxSports.com Forum

Appropriate posting in football forum

Bisonfan1234

UND has been trying to schedule GVSU for a game. The problem is that GV's entire schedule is now made up of conference games with the shortened regular season. The only open date GV had is for this coming Saturday and obviously that won't work with UND playing a NCC game.

If you were DI you'd get to play 12 games next year.

And if the Sioux were D3 they wouldn't have any scholarships. Just as irrelevant. Quit jumping into every thread with posts about how things are in DI, Fargo, and NDSU. There are more appropriate places to discuss all those topics.

It was directly relevent. Stop following me around and policing my posts. No one even whined about them being off topic. :D:):angry:

It was directly relevent. Stop following me around and policing my posts. No one even whined about them being off topic.  :D  :)  :angry:

I tried to demonstrate its irrelevance via an analagous post, but apparently that failed to sink in. This is a forum about UND. UND is DII. Quoting regs for another division you happen to follow is off-topic and distracting from the conversation.

I will not stop policing the forums. However, you will stop trying to change every conversation into being about DI, NDSU, or Fargo. This is not the place.