SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux on CSTV

nodakvindy

Hey Gentlemen, its great to see that & i can't wait for it to come on. NorthDakotaHockey you're right about one thing it's better to watch a hockey game live than on TV. Well please forgive to for leaving early i'm getting ready to board up the house & get ready for Hurricane Charley. I'll be alright & i'll let you know if there's any damage & to let you know that i'm alright.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

Hey Gentlemen, its great to see that & i can't wait for it to come on. NorthDakotaHockey you're right about one thing it's better to watch a hockey game live than on TV. Well please forgive to for leaving early i'm getting ready to board up the house & get ready for Hurricane Charley. I'll be alright & i'll let you know if there's any damage & to let you know that i'm alright.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

Just saw Charlie was upped to a category 4 :p I hope you're not too close to the coast. Damn hurricanes!

Let me begin by saying that i'm ok & we dodge a bullet. Second, Charley hit around Ft. Myers for which is about a 3 1/2 hour drive on I-75 south. Third, Charley took a turn towards to the right & that was a good thing because he was suppose to hit Tampa Bay with 14 foot surges around 8 PM friday night. Well good news for us he went another direction. I want to thank everybody for their concerns. In closing I can't wait for hockey season to begin. Thanks again for your concern.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.