SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA top five

Jackson

Here is how thw WCHA will shake out at the end of the regular season.

1) NoDak

2) Minnesota

3) Duluth

4) Wisconsin

5) UAA Seawolves

NoDak has the most returning talent. Minnesota will get better as the year goes on and make a run at tourney time. Duluth only lost a couple players (very good ones though) I'm just not sure they can repeat what they did last year. Wisconsin will be better and you gotta love those Seawolves!

1. SIOUX

2. DULUTH

3. GOPHERS

4. BADGERS

5. DENVER

the sioux have most returning and maybe best incoming while the gophers are not to bad themselves with incoming talent. this may be too early but its fun though. my gut is that the sioux and gophers will distant themselves this year and be there in the end but i went with the dogs for now because of sandy.......

1. UND

2. Wisconsin

3. Minnesota

4. CC

5. UMD

UND and UW return the most, and UM is going to be good. The top 3 should be up for grabs. I like Wisconsin ahead of UM because of goaltending. CC had a very young and talented team last year. I would be shocked if UAA is ahead of them or even Denver. I have UAA ticketed for the cellar with MTU.

2. Gophers

3. Badgers

4. CC

5. Dogs

t5. Denver

Denver still has the best incoming freshman I've seen play (I haven't seen that many) in Stastny. They lose a lot of the little talent they had last year. CC and UW both have young talented teams. The Gophers have a good incoming class and return a strong core of players, little Potulny will be on top of WCHA scorers if he stays healthy. UMD loses too much to stay in the top 3, but I wouldn't be suprised if they prove me wrong.