SiouxSports.com Forum

The (Highly coveted) OETKB Rating System

OETKB

I don't have a grid of the 20 guys expected to play for other teams, so I cannot offer you the experience ratio. However, I believe 2.2 or 2.3 is around the norm.

You can make your own chart of the expected players and assign 1.0 to first year guys and 4.0 to seniors, etc.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bina also went on to Lincoln before coming to UND, where he was their top offensive d-man.

Sabin was drafted by the Sharks/Steel but did not make the team, not sure if he didn't want to go to Chicago or if they cut him. Where did Sabin play last year? Here is his all time Bismarck stats:

Karl Sabin 2001-2003 90 21 54 75 54.

75 points in 90 games is good, but not great. The only current D1 player that played a significant amount for Bismarck is Prpich's buddy Marco Peluso who had 63 points in 55 games - along with 269 pims :sad:

I'm not trying to get down on players like Sabin or Sando, but the reality is, they are not "top quality recruits" in fact they aren't even recruits. This doesn't mean they will never play for the Sioux but the odds are not in their favor. To say that Sabin "would have been on the team" may be your opinion, but I highly doubt it, not with NHL drafted players riding the pine most of the season.

It's not my opinion, it was what he told me.