SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four

tboneund

Who are you cheering for during the Frozen Four?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you cheering for during the Frozen Four?

• Denver
    • Minnesota-Duluth
    • Maine
    • Boston
    • Both WCHA Teams
    • Neither WCHA Teams
    • Other/Don't Care

Now that the Frozen Four teams have been decided I was just interested to see how people feel...my guess is a lot here would like to see a WCHA team win it all. While I would be happy to see either Denver or UMD win I'll be cheering for the Bulldogs because of the UND connection and becuase I think they deserve it more than the rest, IMHO.

I usually do not pull for a team that knocks out the team that I cheer for, but if Denver beats Duluth, I will cheer for them. Duluth is still my favorite though in this, but if Denver can beat North Dakota, they can certainly beat any of the three teams in the FF. I would really like to see Duluth win it all for the first time, though.

For the first time I'm happy that there is a two week break before the Frozen Four...maybe I'll gain some interest in it now. I think it's going to take about 10 days before I even want to watch a college hockey game. dammit!

Me too! Plenty of time for our walking wounded to heal a bit more...(although they all looked pretty sharp vs. UM)