SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Can you top this?

nodakvindy

Colorado Springs - Zach Parise scores :47 in, the fourth fastest goal in an NCAA regional game, setting the tone in a workmanlike 3-0 UND victory.

Albany - Bernd Bruckler posts a shutout as UW claims a 1-0 OT win in first ever NCAA tourney game to go scoreless after regulation.

Grand Rapids - Thomas Vanek is a man possessed, with two goals - including the game winner - in a dominating performance in a 5-2 win.

Grand Rapids - Junior "Willis Reed" Lessard returns from injury to key the UMD attack against Michigan St.

What exploits are still to come?

It's been a great year to be a WCHA fan. I think this is one of those seasons we will talk about for a long time.

It's been a great year to be a WCHA fan.

I still think the NCAA sucks for putting the WCHA teams against each other. The West and Midwest championship games will be all WCHA teams, which is a waste of the best games. The best game of the playoffs will be in the semis between the West and Midwest Champion. The East is a joke and the only chance of them winning, even if it is Wisconsin, is if the winner from the West semifinal is worn out.

Ok, this absolutely kills me :lol::p:);) :

5 CCHA teams for the first time ever go to the NCAA tournament:

Miami-Ohio LOSES to WHCA (Denver)

Ohio State LOSES to WCHA (Wisconsin)

Notre Dame LOSES to WCHA (Minnesota)

Michigan State WILL LOSE to WCHA (Minn-Duluth)

Michigan will win against the East. Its just too bad NoDak didn't get to extinguish Michigan in the 1st round so we could be the sole destroyer of the CCHA.

I love being a WCHA fan.