SiouxSports.com Forum

TV coverage this weekend

Basil

Duluth can see UMD games on Ch 19

GF can see UND on Ch 23

Time Warner & Comcast in Mpls/St Paul will have them on their digital tiers (unknown on how many games)

Dish Network is carrying all the games on 464 (for MN, ND and SD only)

C-Band users can get the live feed

so the ones that are shut out for sure are DirectTv

Time Warner & Comcast in Mpls/St Paul will have them on their digital tiers (unknown on how many games)

What does that mean exactly? I have comcast digital cable in the Brooklyn Park area, will I be able to get the UND games? and where did you find this information? Thank you in advance!

Duluth can see UMD games on Ch 19

GF can see UND on Ch 23

Dish Network is carrying all the games on 464 (for MN, ND and SD only)

C-Band users can get the live feed

so the ones that are shut out for sure are DirectTv

Actually if I read the article in the heraldo right we in Grand Forks are only going to get the games that UND play in this weekend. The weekend after We will have the games on Television.

Any news on waht I might get to see in Madison, WI? I have Charter Digital cable (I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get the Sioux, but my menu won't let me go out farther than Thurs. right now).

According to NCAASports.com, the WI games are (will be if they advance) on UPN 14 (they have it listed as WISC, but I thought WISC was the CBS affiliate in Madison?)

But it is on UPN 14

East Regional Semifinal Game #2 - Albany, New York

Friday, March 26, 2004, 8:30 p.m. Eastern time

Live Clearances

Madison, Wisconsin WISC (UPN 14)

East Regional Final - Albany, New York

Saturday, March 27, 2004, 6 p.m. Eastern time

Live Clearances

Madison, Wisconsin (if Wisconsin advances) WISC (UPN 14)

What does that mean exactly? I have comcast digital cable in the Brooklyn Park area, will I be able to get the UND games? and where did you find this information? Thank you in advance!

What I heard this morning is that Comcast & Time Warner will have the games, but it is only available to people who have Digital Cable. So if you have a box that goes above channel 99, you have Digital and should (key word is shuold) be able to see it.

I would contact Comcast if I were you to make sure.

Actually if I read the article in the heraldo right we in Grand Forks are only going to get the games that UND play in this weekend. The weekend after We will have the games on Television.

Correct

The Final 4 is on ESPN (for the semi's on the 8th) and ESPN (for the final on 4/10)

Iceberg I jumped the gun a little and sent you an email, just ignore it. Thank you for responding. I do have digital cable, and I get the fox sports net package just so I can catch a few extra college hockey games across the country whenever they are on, but that won't do me any good this year.

Iceberg I jumped the gun a little and sent you an email, just ignore it. Thank you for responding. I do have digital cable, and I get the fox sports net package just so I can catch a few extra college hockey games across the country whenever they are on, but that won't do me any good this year.

You should be all set to go then

Dont ask what channel...have no clue ;)

I've watched this whole Victory Sports thing from the very start with very mixed emotions: I love the Twins, hate baseball as Big Business. I love my cable tv, hate CableOne. So when I read Scott Geston's reply to (one of) my queries regarding this weekend's games, I can't help but laugh a little.

"...help them out...lack of distribution".

This maroon has a chance to do something really nice for his customers, polish up CableOne's public personna with some rube-cred, and make us all forget for a weekend the next round of rate increases, and all he can come up with is "...help them out"?

Dolt.

Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 5:00 PM

RE: UND hockey

Yes: We have agreed to help them out as they are suffering from lack of distribution. Channel 7

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 4:46 PM

To: Geston, Scott

Subject: UND hockey

the UND sioux hockey team plays firday night at 6:00. victory sports network

is offering you free access to this game and all minnesota and duluth games

over the weekend. mid-continent in grand forks is picking the game up.

will cable one do so also?