SiouxSports.com Forum

Joe Sensers Your Place to Catch the Sioux

cheesemover

ATTENTION All Hockey FANS, The Coordinates listed below will answer all your problems. All you need is a C-Band Satellite dish, not a KU or a Direct TV or Dish network dish but a basic dish, I havn't heard but the FSSN is probably not covering the games. But Remember if your in the Twin Cities Joe Senser's is YOUR home to SIOUX Hockey. We will have all the games and welcome every fan that comes through our doors no matter who your cheering for. If you have any questions my name is John Innes I am the satellite coordinator for Joe Senser's in Eagan, Bloomington & Roseville. I used to work at channel five and can talk to anyone who has a BACKHAUL COORDINATE problem finding the game. Good Luck Sioux John can be reached at 952-835-1191

2004 NCAA DIVISION I MEN'S ICE HOCKEY REGIONAL GAMES

*Please note that satellite coordinates may change at any time.*

**Please note all times are Eastern Times**

Pepsi Arena, Albany, New York (EAST REGIONAL SEMIFINALS)

Friday, March 26 - 5 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.

C Band, Galaxy 3, Transponder 4, Downlink Frequency 3780 MHz (V)

Pepsi Arena, Albany, New York (EAST REGIONAL FINAL)

Saturday, March 27 - 6 p.m.

C Band, Galaxy 3, Transponder 4, Downlink Frequency 3780 MHz (V)

Colorado Springs World Arena, Colorado Springs, Colorado (WEST REGIONAL SEMIFINALS)

Friday, March 26 - 7:30 p.m. and 11 p.m.

C Band, Galaxy 11, Transponder 16, Downlink Frequency 4020 MHz (V)

Colorado Springs World Arena, Colorado Springs, Colorado (WEST REGIONAL FINAL)

Saturday, March 27 - 9 p.m.

C Band, Galaxy 11, Transponder 16, Downlink Frequency 4020 MHz (V)

Verizon Wireless Arena, Manchester, New Hampshire (NORTHEAST REGIONAL SEMIFINALS)

Saturday, March 27 - Noon and 3:30 p.m.

C Band, Galaxy 4R, Transponder 23, Downlink Frequency 4160 MHz (H)

Verizon Wireless Arena, Manchester, New Hampshire (NORTHEAST REGIONAL SEMIFINALS)

Sunday, March 28 - 4 p.m.

C Band, Galaxy 4R, Transponder 23, Downlink Frequency 4160 MHz (H)

Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids, Michigan (MIDWEST REGIONAL SEMIFINALS)

C Band, Galaxy 4R, Transponder 12, downlink Frequency 3940 MHz (V)

Sunday, March 28 - 1 p.m.

Courtesy: NCAA/ESPN

cheesemover:

John,

You comment on Joe Senser's "We will have all the games and welcome every fan that comes through our doors no matter who your cheering for," is not correct. A few friends of mine went to Senser's in Bloomington to catch the Gopher/Denver game a few weeks ago. The UND/UMD was on all the TVs which was ok. The UM game wasn't on until 8:30pm. We asked the wait staff to switch the one small TV in the corner our group of Gopher fans were watching. The wait staff manager would not change this one small TV to the Gopher/Denver game. :D We left.

Thus, my friends and I will never go to Joe Senser's again. Very disappointing.....what state are you in??

Sunday, March 28 - 1 p.m.

Bummer...why can't they use KU band?

I have a C/KU receiver, but no C band Dish

:D;):angry:

cheesemover:

John,

You comment on Joe Senser's "We will have all the games and welcome every fan that comes through our doors no matter who your cheering for," is not correct.  A few friends of mine went to Senser's in Bloomington to catch the Gopher/Denver game a few weeks ago.  The UND/UMD was on all the TVs which was ok.  The UM game wasn't on until 8:30pm.  We asked the wait staff to switch the one small TV in the corner our group of Gopher fans were watching.  The wait staff manager would not change this one small TV to the Gopher/Denver game.  :D  We left.

Thus, my friends and I will never go to Joe Senser's again.  Very disappointing.....what state are you in??

Sort of like how Berlin was in the middle of East Germany, Senser's is a bit of Sioux hockey in the middle of the TC. Too bad for you. ;)

Thanks a ton to Joe Senser's for making Sioux Hockey available to die hards down here in the TC.

cheesemover:

John,

You comment on Joe Senser's "We will have all the games and welcome every fan that comes through our doors no matter who your cheering for," is not correct. A few friends of mine went to Senser's in Bloomington to catch the Gopher/Denver game a few weeks ago. The UND/UMD was on all the TVs which was ok. The UM game wasn't on until 8:30pm. We asked the wait staff to switch the one small TV in the corner our group of Gopher fans were watching. The wait staff manager would not change this one small TV to the Gopher/Denver game. :D We left.

Thus, my friends and I will never go to Joe Senser's again. Very disappointing.....what state are you in??

Well you should have known that Sensers is the home of the SIOUX! Might I suggest 7 corners....

cheesemover:

John,

You comment on Joe Senser's "We will have all the games and welcome every fan that comes through our doors no matter who your cheering for," is not correct. A few friends of mine went to Senser's in Bloomington to catch the Gopher/Denver game a few weeks ago. The UND/UMD was on all the TVs which was ok. The UM game wasn't on until 8:30pm. We asked the wait staff to switch the one small TV in the corner our group of Gopher fans were watching. The wait staff manager would not change this one small TV to the Gopher/Denver game.  We left.

First thank you to Senser's for having the games. I don't want to see a dumb post like this cost them any business so here is my response.

Lets set the record straight here... I was there, there were many TVs that had the Gophers on. If for no other reason because Sioux fans were also interested. It has been my experience that Senser's has always put on whatever game they can find on request... Yes, Senser's is primarily a Sioux Bar because we support our team better and show up. This crap about them not putting on a game is wrong.

First thank you to Senser's for having the games. I don't want to see a dumb post like this cost them any business so here is my response.

Lets set the record straight here... I was there, there were many TVs that had the Gophers on. If for no other reason because Sioux fans were also interested. It has been my experience that Senser's has always put on whatever game they can find on request... Yes, Senser's is primarily a Sioux Bar because we support our team better and show up. This crap about them not putting on a game is wrong.

We actually went to watch the good UND/UMD game too. As a college hockey fan, watching great games like this one is something we enjoy, no matter who is playing. We did check and ask the wait staff if other TVs had the UM/DU game on at the time. The TVs might have switched over to the UM/DU game after the UND/UMD game was over. We were long gone by then. Still, very poor after my group bought dinner and drinks during the UND/UMD game.

We actually went to watch the good UND/UMD game too. As a college hockey fan, watching great games like this one is something we enjoy, no matter who is playing. We did check and ask the wait staff if other TVs had the UM/DU game on at the time. The TVs might have switched over to the UM/DU game after the UND/UMD game was over. We were long gone by then. Still, very poor after my group bought dinner and drinks during the UND/UMD game.

So instead of complaining about it on the UND message board did you talk to mgmt before you left and argue your case?

MMMMMmmmm Beer....MMMMMmmmmm Sioux! MMMMMmmmmmm Satellite Iceberg! I know where a C -band dish is lying if you are up for it? And have a BIG van, I get offered a lot of these systems when I change folks over to DVB or DBS systems, now that spring has sprung I am going to take someone up on their offer of a C-band system, and have it ready for next season.

I have also heard Red Roof Inns are giving away their C-band systems to anyone wanting to dismantle them and take them away!