SiouxSports.com Forum

MN High School Tourny

jloos

Holy cow is Brian Lee good! I'm sure UND's rivals will be very happy with Goligoski and Niskanen, and Hardwick, Ammerman and Anderson will probably be fine players as well, but I can't imagine that they are any better than Lee. Talk about a complete player.

Pardon me for the bunny-like look at the future, but I've been wondering how the program will handle losing the four defensemen we have relied on for a few years: Schneider, Jones, Fuher and Greene. Assuming they are all gone after next year, I'm growing more comfortable with a defensive group the next year that includes these players:

Marvin

Smaby

Bina

Radke

Beaverson

Chorney

Lee

After watching Warroad last night and Moorhead tonight, I'm left to wonder how in the world Warroad stayed within a goal of Moorhead when they played. Moorhead seemed so fast and skilled throughout the lineup.

He will light it up for Quinnipiac! :D

The Quinnipiac dynasty could begin. ;) They have a new rink, plus a former Sioux goalie. They could become the official Sioux reject school, and still dominate the MAAC, or AHC or whatever the heck they call that league. :(

I love watching this Stalock kid play in goal for SSP. He's probably going to get burned with his wandering, but he is one of the most aggressive goalies I've ever seen. Reminds me of DiPietro (sp) from BU a few years ago. When they pulled him for an extra attacker at the end of the first, I thought they would just move him up and let him be the extra attacker.

I love watching this Stalock kid play in goal for SSP.  He's probably going to get burned with his wandering, but he is one of the most aggressive goalies I've ever seen.  Reminds me of DiPietro (sp) from BU a few years ago.  When they pulled him for an extra attacker at the end of the first, I thought they would just move him up and let him be the extra attacker.

I just turned the TV on in the student lounge, the announcers said he is playing out of his head, 28 saves in two periods. He looked ok against a very mediocre team on Wed.

Anyone hear if either of the Sioux Staff is in St. Paul?

I think Gwodzowsky? is the best forward I've seen, and Lee the best offensive D-man I've seen in the Tourny. Albert Lee and Lakeville both have a couple of good D also.

I think Gwodzdecky is the best forward I've seen, and Lee the best offensive D-man I've seen in the Tourny.  Albert Lee and Lakeville both have a couple of good D also.

Denver's coach is playing High School Hockey? :(