UMD v. Wisco

UMDDogz

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI - Ryan Potulny is in MN's lineup this afternoon.  :D

I'm a little surprised by this. How many games did he play this year? Eight? It's almost like he figured there'd be no way he'd stick around for that extra year, and therefore, didn't take the medical redshirt.

What's the Gopher fans feelings on this?

From what they said on the pregame, the decision was made by Ryan and his family and the coaches were supportive of whatever decision was made. Who can blame a kid for wanting to get back in the action? I'm happy to have him back if this is what he wants....plus we need his presence in the lineup.

SCSU's defense in the neutral zone is terrible. I believe the Gophers had four break-a-ways that period. The Riddle one was an especially bad play by the d men.

I liked the Bruce McCloud interview. He said that the Xcel is only signed for two more years, but the arena keeps bugging him to extend it. He also said that now that the league is doing so well with money, he's worried about if there might be a downturn at some point.

Coole did knock that net off and pretend to be injured. However, the penalty was for a cross check.