SiouxSports.com Forum

Let's meet at the JOE this weekend

01grad

I am pretty sure that we could talk management into putting the Sioux vs. Tech game on as well as the Duluth vs. Wisconsin. How much fun would that be?!?! Somebody should call and check into that right away. If many people are interested, I wouldn't think it would be a problem. Let's rock the place! The friendly confines of the JOE, our home away from the Ralph. :p

I am pretty sure that we could talk management into putting the Sioux vs. Tech game on as well as the Duluth vs. Wisconsin. How much fun would that be?!?! Somebody should call and check into that right away. If many people are interested, I wouldn't think it would be a problem. Let's rock the place! The friendly confines of the JOE, our home away from the Ralph. :p

How would they get the Wisco/UMd game?? If they did get it, I would be there!!

I want to meet some of you guys in person! Sioux fans are a fun bunch!! :lol:

How would they get the Wisco/UMd game??  If they did get it, I would be there!!

I want to meet some of you guys in person!  Sioux fans are a fun bunch!!  :p

I believe the UMD v. Wisconsin games are on Fox Sports North-Wisconsin.

If it is on Fox Wisco they should be able to put the game on or if its on the Duluth channel they would get the satellite coordinates. I have seen Hockey East on some tvs before when watching Sioux games so I know it can be done. It would be a matter of them agreeing to do it and I'm sure you wouldn't get many complaints from the Sioux fans to watch the UMD game to see how it is progressing.

If it is on Fox Wisco they should be able to put the game on or if its on the Duluth channel they would get the satellite coordinates. I have seen Hockey East on some tvs before when watching Sioux games so I know it can be done. It would be a matter of them agreeing to do it and I'm sure you wouldn't get many complaints from the Sioux fans to watch the UMD game to see how it is progressing.

Cool. Which of the fans on this board are usually there? I will try to make it down there one night. Not sure which. I usually have a chatroom going with my Dad (Mpls), sis (illinois), and gramps (Florida), but my Dad and sis will be AT THE GAME!! Yes, they are going into enemy territory to cheer on the Dogs, so i think i should as well.

Make sure you guys run goal laps around UMDDogz. ???

I'm sure I will be conspicuous enough without being encircled by green-clad monsters!! :D

I look forward to meeting you guys. Don't give me too much grief, as I may have the wife along... ;)