SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ UMD -- Available on satellite?

leosity

Anyone know if this weekend's series is going to be available at all on satellite? Want to see if I can watch it at my local sports bar, but would have to provide him with coordinates and such...

According to WDAY today, the Saturday game will be on satellite, but the coordinates are not yet known.

Saturday's game will be on satellite not DSS and not the Sioux Sports Network. It will be on SBS- 6 transponder 5. WDAZ/WDIO are sharing a feed out of Duluth, However that feed could be digital if it is digital no one will see the game except those tv stations. I an the satellite coordinator at Joe Sensers in Minneapolis and would love to say I will have the game if the game is in analog anyone with a big dish can get the game. I'm not equiped for digital except on the FSSN.

Saturday's game will be on satellite not DSS and not the Sioux Sports Network. It will be on SBS- 6 transponder 5. WDAZ/WDIO are sharing a feed out of Duluth, However that feed could be digital if it is digital no one will see the game except those tv stations. I an the satellite coordinator at Joe Sensers in Minneapolis and would love to say I will have the game if the game is in analog anyone with a big dish can get the game. I'm not equiped for digital except on the FSSN.

According to lyngsat, it is an analog signal on SBS6-5

11823 Horizontal

So you should be able to get it

• Downvote 1

Is anyone able to pick up anything on AMC9 satellite today? I have moved my dish and have picked up AMC3, but can't seem to find AMC9.

I have the Satwork ST3618 system.

Has anyone had any luck?

:blush::0

Yeah, Pete (Psb), came over today and set my dish mover up and we found AMC 9.

Try freq. 11755, S/R 4232, Horizontal. It's a NBC News Channel test pattern.

All set here if its digital and in the clear I got it, lets keep the fingers crossed (and toes) Thats the beauty of a motorized system it follows the ark so you can "see" all the satellites, all I need now is a cheap analog system, I have been offered a few but never saw the need, up until now!

AMC 9

Trans. K5B

Downlink Freq. 11791.75

Data Rate 5.5

FEC 3/4

Symbol Rate 3.9787

Modulation QPSK

MPEG Profile 420

Digital digital digital

cheesemover,

Are you watching a feed off of this frequency now? If not, where did you get this info, specifically, the data rate? What is the polarity (horizontal or vertical)? I am unable to enter in frequencies unless they are whole numbers (no decimals). Same for Symbol Rate, should 39787 be entered?

I have tried both combinations and there is nothing there right now, DamStrait's info on the NBC feed is still up on AMC9 right now!

Pete,

Roger, I've got that NBC test pattern still, I'm just wondering what I should enter in for frequency and symbol rate in order to get the game feed (11792 & 39787)? I understand that there is nothing there now.