SiouxSports.com Forum

Mankato tickets?

01grad

How much do the tickets cost? Are there any left or will it be a sellout? Do many Sioux fans usually travel there, are any of you going? I was thinking about driving out for Friday and picking up a couple of tickets, so any information you guys could give me would be great!

Tickets are $14 plus ticcket master charges. There is usually a good number of Sioux fans there. Right now you can get tickets at center, behind the penalty box. If you go, get tickets in the 200's or 300's, as the 100 level seats are crappy if I remember right.

I agree. Mankato's arena is so small, that even if you get tickets in the top row, you have a great seat. However, the 100 level seats are very low and the line of sight isn't great.

I was just there a couple weeks ago for the MSU/UMD games. The 100 seats suck..they are right at ice level, and the glass (plexi) is all scratched up

It is a smaller arena (4800) so all seats are decent. Dont get seats near where Mankato shoots twice. Some seats are past the end line, so you always have to turn to watch all the action.