2. SCSU -Halenbeck Hall

3. NDSU -BSA is a dump but is working for them

4. USD -Students can get on you

5. MSU -The 2nd nicest gym in the NCC but fans sit on their hands

6. UND -REA is the nicest arena in the NCC but too big to make any noise

Hyslop would have been #2

7. Augie ?

8. UNO -YUCK

1. Frost because the Jacks are always good and the fans know their stuff.

2. NDSU BSA ask Reggie Perkins

3. Augie, nice cozy little arena

4. Mankato - Nice

5. USD

6. SCSU Hallenbeck - Just my opinion

7. REA - Too big for NCC basketball

8. UNO - Can't compete with Creighton in Omaha

SDSU is by far the toughtest place to play., but for visiting fans Hyslop is right there as well. BSA is tough only because their students are right behind the bench and are your typical classless NDSU students. The rest of the NCC does not draw enough fans to have home court advantage. USD is rough due to dumb drunks yelling obscenities at the players, but Domes are never a good environment....REA is the same. UND will lose home court advantage next year with all of the important games being played at the Ralph :D Mankato may be nice, but it is not a tough place to play. THey and UNO tie for last in environment.

bisonmav-reggie would say the bsa is tough. you remember him? scsu was loaded back then. but i never felt it was intimidating. augie is cozy but not usually that good. mankato is nice but could have the most silent fans in the ncc, the atmosphere is dead. now i know that i am a scsu fan but i think you have halenbeck hall ranked too low. now i know we lost to ndsu this year but we don't lose at home too often and when you get 4500 fans it can get loud in there.

bison1234 what are you takling about. st cloud is more of a hockey town but we have a good following for basketball considering there are many other sports fans that travel to mpls for games.

SCSU basketball is just as sad as UND basketball....no one cares about it!

They both only care for hockey.

Evidently Sioux fans care more about their basketball teams then NDSU does, UND is averaging about 500 more fans a night for a men's team that is in 6 or 7 place, what looks sad about that picture?

SCSU basketball is just as sad as UND basketball....no one cares about it!

They both only care for hockey.

St. Cloud is averaging almost the same as UND in attendence, also plenty more then NDSU. Where the hell are you getting your information? I can hear your mommy calling again, out your pasifier in your mouth and go home.

bisonmav-reggie would say the bsa is tough. you remember him? scsu was loaded back then. but i never felt it was intimidating.

I talked to Reggie recently, he is still involved with athletics in the Twin Cities.

Reggie was a dead-eye shooter, he was one of the best shooters I ever saw in the NCC. He had some good things to say about the crowd enthusiasm at the BSA.

Bison 1234 you are wrong about St Cloud basketball. They have a very lively crowd at most games and certainly have a core of basketball fans. I hate Hallenback mostly because of the site lines. I agree Frost has to be one of the toughest places to play. I would rank UND and NDSU right behind them. The only faciltity I have not been too is UNO. I also think the Jacks have the best traveling group of fans to away games in the league. NDSU would rank right behind them in that category.

jackguy-the sightlines in parts (then ends)upper deck do stink and where you can cee the whole court there is the railing. and you are right i thing we do have a good following for basketball. i think because the football crowds are usually lame people who have not been to halenbeck think the same of our bb crowds.

when the nd schools come to st cloud UND brings twice the crowd that ndsu does. maybe there are more alumni in the metro area or something. sdsu always has the best following. and talking to some msu fans last week they said we bring the most to bresnan.