SiouxSports.com Forum

The Prized Parises

hockey_heaven83

Who is more valuable to the team?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more valuable to the team?

• Jordan
    • Zach

As you all should know, I have been and always will be a Matt Greene fan! But...the question here is...who is more valuable? Zach or Jordan? Since Matt is not a choice....I spose I will vote for...JORDAN!

How can it even be close?

Zach by a landslide!

True, goalies can be quite valuable...but, Brandt is our #1, with JPar as a solid backup. The things Zach brings to the team are unmatched by just about everyone. He's the playmaker, does the dirty work, gets Bo and everyone else the puck, and even puts a few in himself.

Right on!

Zach no question. He is a workhorse. He throws oppenents off of himself with one arm. The man is truly amazing. He is as strong as an ox.

Jordan is a solid goalie. He will be great in a couple of years. It's going to be exciting for years to come at UND.

Zach no question. He is a workhorse. He throws oppenents off of himself with one arm. The man is truly amazing. He is as strong as an ox.

Jordan is a solid goalie. He will be great in a couple of years. It's going to be exciting for years to come at UND.

I don't know if you can say one is more valuable than the other. Jordan has done alot for this team, just as Zach has. They both have been playing their asses off all season, and I wouldn't give either of them up for any other player in the country.

Please! This one is not even close and borders on absurd. Jordan is an above average goalie on a great team. He's not even the best goaltender on the team, Brandt is, there are several goalies in the league that are better, including Bruckler, Reichmuth and Berkhoel, and he's not even in the same class as Montoya or Ayers. Without Jordan, this team would still be at the top of the WHCA. Zach is one of the best players in the country, a legitimate Hobey Baker candidate, and one of the best to wear a Sioux uniform. Without Zach, this team would not be at the top of the league.

Please! This one is not even close and borders on absurd. Jordan is an above average goalie on a great team. He's not even the best goaltender on the team, Brandt is, there are several goalies in the league that are better, including Bruckler, Reichmuth and Berkhoel, and he's not even in the same class as Montoya or Ayers. Without Jordan, this team would still be at the top of the WHCA. Zach is one of the best players in the country, a legitimate Hobey Baker candidate, and one of the best to wear a Sioux uniform. Without Zach, this team would not be at the top of the league.

"Dito"

Excuse me, but didn't coach Blais tell everybody once after a game during the post game show Jordan is definiltly their number one goalie right now? I forget which series that was but I did hear him say that. If I'm not mistaken, Jordan is #2 for having the best save percentage and Jake Brandt is trailing behind him. I do believe that Jordan is our best goalie, and I'm am sick and tired of hearing how everybody thinks that Jake Brandt is our best goalie. It took him three years to get this good, and Jordan only one semester. I think I'd have to go with Jordan on this pole. Oh yeah, and I'm also sick and tired of hearing how Zach is the cutest Parise brother. His brother is. :)

Excuse me, but didn't coach Blais tell everybody once after a game during the post game show Jordan is definiltly their number one goalie right now? I forget which series that was but I did hear him say that. If I'm not mistaken, Jordan is #2 for having the best save percentage and Jake Brandt is trailing behind him. I do believe that Jordan is our best goalie, and I'm am sick and tired of hearing how everybody thinks that Jake Brandt is our best goalie. It took him three years to get this good, and Jordan only one semester. I think I'd have to go with Jordan on this pole. Oh yeah, and I'm also sick and tired of hearing how Zach is the cutest Parise brother. His brother is. :)

I don't remember him saying that. IMHO Brandt is still our #1. Numbers don't mean a whole lot when they are as close as JB and JP's are (Jake's SV% is .001 higher and JPar's GAA is .05 lower). One thing about JPar I've noticed (that I don't like) is he is a little active with his stick a al Adam Hauser. Not as bad as Hauser was, but it's still something I don't like to see, especially when you have guys like Greene, Jones, and Schneider that have your back.

Excuse me, but didn't coach Blais tell everybody once after a game during the post game show Jordan is definiltly their number one goalie right now? I forget which series that was but I did hear him say that. If I'm not mistaken, Jordan is #2 for having the best save percentage and Jake Brandt is trailing behind him. I do believe that Jordan is our best goalie, and I'm am sick and tired of hearing how everybody thinks that Jake Brandt is our best goalie. It took him three years to get this good, and Jordan only one semester. I think I'd have to go with Jordan on this pole. Oh yeah, and I'm also sick and tired of hearing how Zach is the cutest Parise brother. His brother is. ???

Not sure where you heard that but I didn't.......for some reason I think CB has something against Jake! How is Jordan a MUCH better goalie than Jake? I still stand by my opinion that Jake is a better goalie! Jordan was winning earlier in the season, but now they are not! Is it all his fault? Of course not! However, I really doubt our chances of being National champs with a freshman!

Jake has had 3 years to get good? Maybe if Blais would actually let him play, instead of messing with his head (remember the Yale series? A goalie has a shutout going with 7 minutes left in the game, and you get pulled?:))

Give Jake a shot, and he'll get hot! He did last year at this time, and I think he will again! Jordan isn't "bad"....but he's still a freshman (no matter what his age is).