SiouxSports.com Forum

A perspective about the Gophers from a Candian...

Goon

A buddy of mine posted this on the BSU web page (part of the Public record) so I don't think he would mind if I posted it here. Its funny and what he says does hit home with me at least.

I will start by quoting a former WCHA coach who said that the Gopher program reeks with arrogance and I would agree with at 100%.

GO4ER,

NUMBER ONE, oops I didn't write it, Number 2 I am not going to refute a post I didn't author I was passing it on as a thought disturber... I agree with the Hauser analysis, in fact you will see that I think UND has a great chance if he is the goalie in the net for both games, however, I don't think UND will get that lucky because I think Lucia is going to come back with Travis Weber, just a hunch.

One of the spins to come out of the Marriucci Classic was that the Winner in a few of these classic has gone on to win the national title. BU, LSSU I am sure I a missing a few of these too...

I think some in MPLS are hoping that this means the Gophers are next.