SiouxSports.com Forum

Deja vu all over again

Golden Gophs

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for long my friend, we all know who the tournament team is. Can you say Sweep? I sure can. Settle down, there's always next year. :D

What is wrong with you? If you want to gloat, go to USCHO or POI. I'm sure there are plenty of people who can give you high fives and all.

Not very classy of you to come here and talk smack when you are not even playing the Sioux until the end of the season. Talk smack before the next time UM plays UND. Until then, go troll POI

Not for long my friend, we all know who the tournament team is. Can you say Sweep? I sure can. Settle down, there's always next year. :D

UMDDogz can say sweep. His Bulldogs put the hurt on your precious team. Wait a minute. The Sioux did as well. In fact your Gophers haven't swept either of us. Wisconsin can gloat.

Way to jump on the bandwagon. Amazing how you weren't flaming when you were losing.

The same team that's been there the last two years. When they get all their players back, watch out boys. Ryan Potulny is deadly, one of the most skilled players in college hockey. Better measure the gopher's fingers now, another ring will go along nice with their other two from the past two years.

The same team that's been there the last two years. When they get all their players back, watch out boys. Ryan Potulny is deadly, one of the most skilled players in college hockey. Better measure the gopher's fingers now, another ring will go along nice with their other two from the past two years.

That's good. And since your knowledge of the Gophers is right up there with the best, I should let you know that Ryan Potulney is out for the season. So you obviously mean Grant. And since Ryan is a freshman, and one who has not played many games at this level, it is hard to know.

So, you're not pulling much weight here at all. I'm done. Flame away, dude.

Well, it just so happen I know Ryan and it just so happens that he might be coming back this year. So you can flame some more and keep running that mouth because you know what is about to happen.

:D

Whatever.

I'm done with you, little man.

I just love how it takes a series where UND gets swept and Minnesota first narrowly beats Bemidji to get the gopher faithful to come out from the rock they've been hiding under and talk smack. Whoopdy doo, you beat Bemidji, and UND lost to a top 10 team. Heck, our fellas might as well just quit now and forfeit all remaining games because the mighty gophers have this one in the bag. Need I remind you, Golden Gophs, that your playoff chances are not firmly within your grasp yet? You of all people should know (judging from your team's run this year) that one weekend does not a hockey team make (or break, for that matter).

nice to see you guys could pull off a 2-1 over BEMIDJI!!! WOW - ALL THE WAY THE NATIONAL TITLE!!! You play when you want too and that's going to catch up with you sometime....maybe not soon...but sometime!! You'll need to turn it on and you won't be able too....BRING BACK WOOG!!! He was a guarenteed CHOKE!

It's not set in stone yet, but that doesn't matter because the gophers are always hot around tournament time anyways. The first half of the season didn't mean s&!t. Well i suppose if they were giving out rings for the first half champs then UND would probably have a handful for the last few years. How is UND's strength of schedule. It's good that they finally play another decent team that is ranked and choke the weekend series away. It's typical. And it's gotta make the team feel pretty good when the head coach can call out Brandt for his play on Friday night and then try and go back to his "big gun" Parise, and he plays even worse. That's pretty solid if you ask me.

Hmmmmm.... You have to be kidding me, don't live in the past. You and your team might as well recruit some more canadians. Is this the University of Canada or what? As least the Gophers have a little pride, "Pride On Ice". We are true to the name on the front of our jersey. And I like how when a team goes to ND and so much as touches Parise, to the penalty box they go. You're team needs to toughen up and look at the big picture. Minnesota is on fire and your canadians are ice cold.