Call the FCC"

[in the crowd--and, no, I'm not letting Kupchella's criticism go]

"Expect

Respect"

For the Box:

A sign, divided in two

One side labelled "Cupid" with arrow pointing to a Valentine's Day Cherub

Other side labelled "Stupid" with arrow pointing to Tiger in the box

It would be great if on Saturday, the Ralph plays a fake penalty box scene, something like this.

Two Tigers in the Box. One pulls out a folded, handmade lacy red heart and hands it to the other. They embrace.

Or for Friday the 13th, they could show the Tigers having to walk under a ladder to hit the ice.

I'm not sure how many signs I've finished--somewhere in the neighborhood of 12 or 14. I think NorthStar would like more for the penalty box than I have to give him so if readers could review the foregoing suggestions and post which ideas they like best for the box, you'd make NorthStar happy and maybe also fulfill part of your community service obligation. Assume that I have inserted an appropriate smilie here.

Students, you'd help us out a lot if you'd agree to hoist a sign and maybe get your pretty face on the Daktronic. You can retrieve one from Forecheck, Redwing or NorthStar in section 108, right behind the penalty box (opponent's side) Friday night during warm-ups. I'll also leave the much maligned rally hats with them as well--another way to distinguish yourself from the crowd and catch Katie O'Keefe's eye.