SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. DULUTH - Saturday

AZSIOUX

the frustrating part isn't the split, and I think most on here would agree. the frustrating and demoralizing part is we aren't seeing any light at the end of the tunnel. und has played six games at home and has not looked good in one of those. in fact one could say of all their games this season only the Friday game at Miami is the only one in which they looked good. it's the same old story each game, no offense and not very smart hockey. I also don't want to hear about the injury bug as the team two years ago was decimated by injuries but had the leadership(#9 and #2) and the heart to get through it and it wasn't that much more talented than this team.

boston spends more then twins....

UND spends more then UMD

ur logic is proving my boy pal!

answer me this...whose got more ncaa titles...hak or sandelin??

Obviously Sandelin. Now, if Scott was coaching UND and brought along the REST of his UMD record along with that one NCAA title to Grand Forks, would you be content with that or would you be here whining about the 6-7 seasons of no WCHA Final Five appearances and only 4 NCAA tournament appearances in the past 12 years?