SiouxSports.com Forum

Looking for Goph tickets

HeidiSioux62

They can buy rush tickets at the arena before the game...that's about all I can tell ya...or pay a scalper more than face value for others.

I have tickets but a couple of friends don't. How does the rush tickets deal work? They must be SRO? I'm guessing showing up early would be beneficial? Just curious how the process works if anyone knows.

I have tickets but a couple of friends don't. How does the rush tickets deal work? They must be SRO? I'm guessing showing up early would be beneficial? Just curious how the process works if anyone knows.

Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken, but I believe it works the same as it did at the old REA.

MN rush ticket information.

How did it work there at the old REA? Just curious.

after a couple mins into the first period, the UND staff would try and "guesstimate" how many open seats were available throughout the building and then sold that amoun to people who were waiting to buy the tickets. It worked a couple times, but ran into problems on more than one occasion.

I know it's late in the game, but my folks are going to the cities this weekend and want tickets for both games. I'm having a hard time locating some - Anybody have any they can't use?

If anyone has any ideas - I'ld sure appreciate it (made the mistake of saying "Sure, no problem Dad.") :)

If anyone is interested I just called the Gopher ticket office and picked up a couple of rush tickets for this weekend. They are still available for both nights.

Cost was $25/ea plus a $3 "handling fee".