SiouxSports.com Forum

2 Free tickets for Manitoba Game

Uncle_Rico

I am interested and would accept your tickets to Sun. nights exhibition game. I am though, unsure as how to use the ticket exchange through the Ralph. Do I pick up @ will call and pay fee or download on computer and pay there? Call or text: 701-740-5362

I am interested and would accept your tickets to Sun. nights exhibition game. I am though, unsure as how to use the ticket exchange through the Ralph. Do I pick up @ will call and pay fee or download on computer and pay there? Call or text: 701-740-5362

You will get them emailed to you and you'll need to print them off. I believe you they with provide you a link to accept them and that is were you need to pay the processing fee. PM me your email and I will send them to you.

When I've given tickets away, I just called the box office, told them the name of the person picking up the tickets and he/she just showed id at the box office window and were given the tickets.

that's what I do as well. Payment by paypal.com, then leave at will call. No extra fees. No need to include ticketmaster in any transaction.